Welcome Ministry Partner
Those who’ve been in children’s ministry for some time know that each ministry faces unique challenges. As a result the children’s ministry world need more solutions than one entity can provide. It is with that in mind that we believe a strong partnership of exhibitors will be valuable to our attendees. Please read the information below carefully in order to steward the time and resources that have been entrusted to you regarding your decision to partner #AGKidmin17.
The Exhibitor/Sponsorship Registration for the 2017 AGKidmin Conference
, to be held at First Assembly of God in Fort Wayne, Indiana, April 19-21, 2017, is now open!
Below is all of the information needed to make a decision about how to partner with us to reach over 1,000 children’s leaders from all over the nation and even the world.
Please note that there are 5 sponsorship package levels available. All booth assignments will be made on a first-come/first-serve basis. However, those purchasing Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze packages will have space assignment preference - but you must act quickly. Please follow these steps to ensure all of the information is received correctly:
- Review all three documents listed below prior to completing the application.
- Get clarity on any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (417) 862,1447 x 4056 to speak with Amanda. NOTE: We cannot accept reservations by phone.
- Email the completed application to email@example.com.
- AG leadership reviews all applications to make sure all eligibility requirements have been met.
- Upon approval, a confirmation email will be sent from Convention Services Group regarding exhibitor booth space(s) and/or sponsorship purchases.